Notes For Attendees
- Arrive at the museum by 10:45 at the latest. If you are late you may miss the tour!
- Make yourself known to Nigel Bartlett or Peter Morley when you reach the museum.
- Call Nigel if you need to contact the organiser on the day of the event. Derrick has circulated Nigel’s mobile phone number to all attendees.
Public access to this building is only permitted on a few special open days during the year but we have been able to book a private tour just for the IBM Club but limited to a maximum of 30 people. On our tour we will be accompanied by one of the museum staff who will tell us about the various exhibits and also will be able to answer any of your questions. The tour will take 90 minutes to 2 hours and will commence at 11.00am. To whet your appetite have a look at this video that gives an insight into what you may see as you tour the museum (it is around 30 minutes long).
Note: You may need to go up and down steps to access some exhibits.
Please watch out for trip hazards, especially near equipment undergoing maintenance.
Limited parking is available at the museum for Blue Badge holders only. Please mention this request on your booking form. Use the “Disability Assistance” question on the online form below or just write it on the back of the paper form.
Booking and payment options available for this event are:
- Book online using the form below and pay online when requested
- Post a paper booking form with your cheque to the event organiser
- Book online using the form below and post a cheque to the event organiser
- Post a paper booking form to the event organiser and pay online when requested
For Online Payment Derrick will send you an email with instructions, our bank details and what reference to use (after he has received your booking).
Confirmation of your booking and further information about this event will be sent via email. If you prefer to receive this by post, please enclose a stamped addressed envelope.