We will see several locations of interest, including:
- The Victorian Meat Market at Smithfield Square, where we will hear about its history and recent evolition
- The City’s oldest church, which has featured in numerous films
- London’s oldest hospital, which is still on its original site
- A former underground railway
- Execution sites
- A statue of our most famous king
- Buildings which pre-date the Great Fire of London
Discover the house of a poet, a watch house and a church with a sinister secret. We will hear some of the many fascinating tales surrounding the Old Bailey and the notorious Newgate Prison, which formerly stood on the courthouse site.
Booking and payment options available for this event are:
- Book online using the form below and pay online when requested
- Post a paper booking form with your cheque to the event organiser
- Book online using the form below and post a cheque to the event organiser
- Post a paper booking form to the event organiser and pay online when requested
For Online Payment the Event Organiser will send you an email with instructions, our bank details and the payment reference to use (after receipt of your booking). Payment is required within 72 hours of this email being sent.
Confirmation of your booking can be sent via email, but if you prefer to receive this by post, please provide a stamped addressed envelope.