DATA PRIVACY STATEMENT
Your personal information may be retained and used for the purposes of running the Club. Such information will not be used for any other purpose. The personal information retained by the London IBM Retirees Club may include:
- Your current or previous IBM personnel number, or other reference number – to uniquely identify you.
- Your name and e-mail address(es) – to facilitate contact with you on the Club’s business.
- Your postal address(es) and telephone number(s) – where provided.
- Details of London IBM Retirees Club events and meetings that you attend, including details of payments made by you for such attendance.
By submission of this application to the London IBM Retirees Club, you agree that:
- I hereby confirm I have read and understood the Data Privacy statement.
- I consent to sharing my personal information with the Club for the purposes expressed in the Data Privacy statement.
- I hereby apply to become a Member of the London IBM Retirees Club and agree to comply with the Club Constitution and be bound by the rules and bylaws of the Club.